The New Berlin Soap Box Derby is looking for sponsors to join us in celebrating 49 years of racing and fun for kids!!!
The New Berlin Soap Box Derby Commission is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization of volunteers interested in racing and dedicated to kids. We seek your assistance in covering the costs of running the event, such as, trophies, photos, prizes, T-shirts, equipment, etc.
As a Sponsor, you will be contributing toward a fun-filled day of racing for the kids! Sponsors receive a color photo of each car and driver sponsored, have their name appear on their sponsored cars, are listed in the Official Race Day Program, and have their sponsorship announced over our P.A. system throughout the day.
We currently have three sponsorship levels described below. If you have an original idea for a sponsorship opportunity please contact David II or Mark at 414-281-2020 (days) or Dave II at 414-379-9148 (evenings), or by e-mail.
Please use the form below to become a sponsor and return it before SUNDAY, JULY 28rd.
"Car Sponsor" Program
Become a “Car Sponsor” with a $20.00 donation. Your sponsorship includes:
- Sponsor name on car
- Sponsor name in Official Race Program
- Sponsor name announced for each race
- 4x6 photo of driver and car
"Race Partner" Program
Become a “Race Partner” with a $150.00 donation. Your sponsorship includes:
- Includes (1) Car Sponsor program
- Sponsor recognition plaque
- Sponsor banner displayed trackside for entire day on race day. (Does not include nominal cost of banner. Banner can be used for multiple years.)
"Class Sponsor" Program
Become a “Class Sponsor” with a $1,500.00 donation (only 4 class sponsorships are available). Your sponsorship includes:
- (1) Race Partner
- (1) Car Sponsor
- Logo decal on every car in class
- Banner hung on starting platform
- Full-page ad in Official Race Program
- Logo on all driver’s T-shirts
- Sponsor name on class trophies